First things first… How about dem Redskins!?
3 in a row – We are on fire!
All day I was brainstorming ideas to make healthy tailgating recipes for last nights game. But then, I made nothing. Instead I thought I’d share with you one of my Grandma’s (or possibly great granny’s) recipes!
Not only is this the easiest side dish you will EVER make but it’s also a people pleaser.
5 ingredients. 1 dish. It doesn’t get better than that.
Broccoli Cheesy Rice (Grandma’s Recipe)
- 3 boxes of chopped broccoli
- 1 jar of Cheez Wiz (15 oz)
- 1 can of Cream of Mushroom soup
- 1 cup of White Minute Rice
- 1 stick of butter
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees
- Add all ingredients to 9×13 dish
- Cover with tin foil and cook for 30 minutes
- Uncover and stir
- Place back in oven for 30 minutes or until top is golden brown
It’s a good thing we only enjoy this three times a year (Easter, Thanksgiving & Christmas) because it’s definitely not healthy. Like Julia Child’s says – Everything in moderation!