Well another year has come and gone and it definitely had its ups and downs. I’m hoping 2013 is full of ups and has very few downs. I don’t really make resolutions, but I like to set goals to check on my progress. Someone once told me “If you think positive – Your life will react accordingly.” So here we go…
1. Be Positive – Like I said above – Think positive and positive things will happen.
2. Get my last name officially changed from Kuminski to Kartzman. If someone doesn’t MAKE me do something it takes forever. I’m giving myself til February 6th to do it (That will be 4 months from our wedding date!)
3. Improve my time management skills – It seems that I’m only late to one place… Work. I really need to get better at this!
4. Run anything longer than a 5k race. An 8k, 10k or 1/2 marathon sounds good to me!
5. Take a photography class. I need to take more pictures with my new Canon Rebel camera instead of my iPhone. My phone is so convenient but the quality is so much better on the Canon.
6. Continue with my pescatarian diet. I have never felt better than I do now. Giving up meat 13 months ago was a great choice!
7. Add more strength training into my workouts – Running is great but I would love to tone up! Adam and I are joining a cross fit gym across the street and we’ve been twice so far – I can tell you this, I have never been sorer in my life! I sneezed today and almost cried because of how sore my abs were.
8. Move into a 2 or 3 bedroom apartment/house. We need more room… Ok fine, I need more closet space.
9. Volunteer. I am thinking about joining the New York Junior League and am attending a meeting next week to see if it’s the right fit for me.
10. Continue going to Church every Sunday – We decided we would start to go to Church in December and so far we’ve been every week this month. I hope to stay on track!
Happy New Year. We’re ready to make it the best one yet