My husband has the man flu.
I know you women feel my pain.
Thursday night Adam came home whining, flailing and moping from room to room with a frown on his face. I believe it was just so I would ask “whats wrong” and he could reply “I’m sick Lyss!” I usually play into this act for 24 hours but then he starts taking advantage. As I drew him a bath this morning he actually yelled from the bedroom “Make sure there are no pieces of your hair in my bath!!” Yes, sir.
Last night I had an intense craving for frozen yogurt – but, since all of my attention must be on my husband until he feels better I had to make do with what I had in-house.
This is obviously not frozen yogurt. But, it was cold, delicious and it took me away from Mr. Whiner* for 5 minutes.
3 Minute Strawberry Banana Pudding
- 1 package of Sugar Free Vanilla Pudding Mix
- 1 1/2 cups of cold Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1 tub of Cool Whip ( I used House Whip)
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 2 graham cracker sheets
- 5 strawberries
- Whisk pudding mix and almond milk for 1 minute or until thick
- Fold in Cool Whip and banana slices to pudding
- Place 1/2 of a graham cracker sheet on bottom of ramekin
- Add pudding mixture on top
- Layer remaining 1/2 of graham cracker sheet on top of pudding
- Add more pudding on top of graham crackers
- Garnish with sliced strawberries
Heaven in a bowl… and it wont talk back.
*I love my husband very much