Have you ever had Birthday Cake Oreo’s?
I literally could demolish a box of these in 5 minutes. It’s a serious problem.
I only buy them when there’s a special occasion and since yesterday was one, they made the cut on the grocery store list.
When I first woke up and saw them I knew I needed to get rid of them fast – or there would be none for the birthday boy! So, I whipped up the easiest birthday cake possible – an Ice Cream Cake!
Birthday Oreo Ice Cream Cake
- 1 package of Birthday Oreo Cookies
- 1/2 cup Caramel Sauce
- 1/2 cup Chocolate Sauce
- Vanilla Bean Ice Cream (I used Edys)
- 1 container of Cool Whip
- Colorful Sprinkles
- Set out Ice Cream on counter for about 30-45 minutes until really soft/half way melted
- Line a 9″ springform pan with Saran Wrap
- Place Oreos on sides of springform pan.
- Twist of Oreos and place them down on the bottom to make a crust
- Spoon ice cream into a bowl and stir until easy to work with
- Add 1/2 cup of caramel sauce, 1/2 cup chocolate syrup and as many rainbow sprinkles as you’d like
- Crush a row of Oreo’s in a bag and add to mixture
- Stir, stir and stir until well combined. Your ice cream should look chocolate-y by then.
- Pour into springform pan carefully
- Drizzle some extra caramel on top
- Freeze for 2 hours
- Remove and spread entire container of cool whip on top
- Add more crushed Oreos and sprinkles
- Freeze for another 4-6 hours
- Remove from pan, saran wrap and cut each slice where the Oreos stand
Enjoy every last bite of this one – It’s not healthy, but it’s worth it!
We’re expecting a blizzard so we need to get this out of the house immediately – If you’re in Hoboken and want it, let me know