Peanut Butter & Chocolate?
Whether you’re single, dating, engaged or married – These will make you happy!
I wanted Adam to be able to take a treat into work today so I whipped these up in about 15 minutes total last night while watching Revenge. (Side note: We just started this series on Sunday and are 19 episodes in…Obsessed.)
With 4 ingredients, a 15 minute time-frame and a bit of love, you can make these to wow your valentine.
- 1/2 package of nutter butters
- 4 oz of cream cheese, softened
- 12 oz hershey kiss semi sweet chocolate chips
- Red Sprinkles
- Add your nutter butters to a food processor or blender and pulse til in crumb form (If you don’t have either you can smash in a plastic bag)
- Mix 4 oz of cream cheese to your nutter butter crumbs (with your hands!)
- Add 3/4 cup of chocolate chips to your “batter” if desired
- Melt remaining chocolate chips in microwave
- Roll your batter into small balls
- Dip into chocolate – place onto wax paper for chocolate to harden
- Sprinkle with your favorite color sprinkles